SOLDER, WELD, OR USE AS A TORCH
3 interchangeable soldering tips: a bevel, a deflector for heat shrink wrapping, and the base tip for torch use.
PORTABLE AND CONVENIENT
It's cordless, so it's easy to use where you need it as it doesn't have a wire or cord that gets in the way.
Ranges between 410 - 850°F, and up to 2400°F when used as a torch. When using a single gas source, the burner should last 30-100 minutes on standard settings.
GREAT FOR DIY PROJECTS
A wide range of DIY uses, from jewelry making and repair to model building, arts and crafts, electrical and electronic circuits, brazing, and more.
Meets all your needs:
- Plastic cutting and welding.
- Quick welding for cars and trucks.
- Maintenance of electrical appliances (i.e. motors)
- Circuit board and IC board repair.
- Soldering of electrical and metal components.
- Jewelry and glass DIY projects.
- Capacity: 8ML
- Flame: up to 2400°F
- Soldering iron: up to 450°F
- Fuel to use: Butane
- Use Duration: 45-90 minutes
- Length: Approx. 13cm / 5.11inch
- Weight: Approx. 78g
- 1 x Portable Soldering Torch
- 3 x Interchangeable Soldering Tip