The new way of use is more suitable for young people, with impeccable texture details. What can be done in housework is comprehensive and perfect.
Storage peel does not splash
- Bi-directional Cutter Head
- Comfortable Handle
- Serrated Edge
- Quick Peel
- Store The Peel
- Hang As You Wish
Food Grade Safe Material
- This food chopper is made of durable ABS, combined with quality stainless steel blades which are rust-proof.
- The ABS is non-toxic and BPA Free guaranteeing healthy meals for your family, and dishwasher safe.
- This peeler built with an ergonomic handle and makes the blade run well, and will not be blocked by the peel, you can quickly and effectively Peel off what needs to be peeled off.
- This peeler has a sharp stainless steel blade, glides smoothly through fruit skins with minimal resistance, peels quickly and effortlessly.
Easy To Clean&Store
- A hole in the handle for hanging makes it effortless storage and organization.
- Easy to clean, and rinse with tap water or put them into the dishwasher for thorough cleaning.
Convenience To Use
- The peeler comes with a peel storage box to store the peels well and will not mess up the kitchen.
|Product weight: 85g|
|Product size: 20*6.8*2.3cm|
|Material: ABS+TPR+PC+Stainless steel|
|Package content: Peeling Knife With Barrel×1|
▲ Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
▲ Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.
I loved this product and recommended it to many friends as a must-have kitchen tool. The blade stays sharp and peels veggies easily. Unlike a metal blade, it does not rust or quickly lose its edge. You can put it in the dishwasher and it will come out clean and sharp, not rusty and dull.
- Payson Walkers
This peeler is lightweight, very sharp, has a grip that fits my hand well, and peels almost all vegetables and fruits. Also comes with a barrel, peel off the peel will not be messy. Also very easy to clean, rinse with water and it will be clean.
- Collette Turner